Jade and I chat about uncommon sleep misconceptions, how to deal with nightmares, intergenerational sleep trauma, the problem with sleep hygiene, and the message about sleep Jade wants carved on her gravestone.
You can listen to the episode in your podcast player of choice:
- Uncommon sleep myths and misconceptions
- My other chat about sleep myths with Dr. Daniel Erichsen
- Better Sleep with insomnia coach Martin Reed
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Conditioned arousal
- Bed time vs rise time
- How much deep sleep do you actually need?
- What causes nightmares?
- The behavioral model of nightmares and imagery rehearsal therapy
- Sleep and social justice
- Intergenerational sleep trauma
- The problem with sleep hygiene
- Tired vs sleepy
- The message about sleep Jade wants carved on her gravestone
Learn more about Jade and her work here:
Get New Episodes First
Learn more about the Minds & Mics podcast here, including how to subscribe and get all my newest episodes as soon as they’re released.