Lodro Rinzler returns to the show to talk about how a Buddhist perspective on anxiety can help us through difficult times.
You can listen to the episode in your podcast player of choice:
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation:
- Focusing on stories vs anxiety itself
- The parable of the second arrow
- Anxiety vs worry vs stress
- The Three Vajras: Body, Speech, and Mind
- Is the popularity of mindfulness a good thing?
- Should we try to get rid of negative thinking?
- Expressing anxiety vs complaining about it
- How to handle other people’s anxiety well
- Gentle inquisitiveness
- “You are not your anxiety”
You can learn more about Lodro and his work here:
Get New Episodes First
Learn more about the Minds & Mics podcast here, including how to subscribe and get all my newest episodes as soon as they’re released.