End chronic worry and anxiety. For good!
Learn the exact step-by-step method I teach my own clients to:
✔ Stop overthinking & catastrophizing
✔ Build a calm & confident mindset
✔ Be more present with loved ones
✔ Stay focused and clear in your work
A Digital Masterclass Taught by Dr. Nick Wignall
“Helped me change my ‘stinking thinking!’”
“I loved the simple and actionable guidance. The worry journalling exercise was especially helpful.”
Bobby Bakshi | Consultant
Who is this course is for?
- 😬 You’re a worrier. But you believe deep down it’s not a fate you’re doomed to for life.
- 🥵 Your worry and anxiety are causing problems in your relationships. Your insecurities and fears make it hard to be present and assertive with the people you love.
- 🙇♀️ It’s hard to stay focused and productive in your work. All the worry, second-guessing, and self-doubt leads to a lot of avoidance and procrastination.
- 🤷♂️ You’ve tried other approaches to worry and anxiety that didn’t really work. You learn best by doing and prefer practical, actionable advice to theory and concepts.
- 🚀 You’re sick of chronic worry and all the stress and anxiety it causes. You’re ready to do the work you need to find true peace of mind.
“I was a little skeptical because I wondered if I would learn anything different…”
“But it’s been so empowering! The way you’ve explained and simplified how to practice mindfulness, for example—it’s taken off the pressure when my mind wanders and I can stop wondering if I’m doing it right :)”
Kathleen Brough | Retired
What you will get out of this course
- 🧠 Understand the core psychological mechanism that drives chronic worry and anxiety.
- ✅ Build practical habits that will make you resilient to worry and anxiety in the future.
- ⭐️ Learn The C.A.L.M Method, a simple and effective technique to manage intense worries in the moment.
- 💬 Transform your mindset from avoidant and afraid to confident and calm.
“Refreshing and helpful!”
“It is helped me see pass my self-sabotaging of fear and worry; to move forward through the fear and discomfort to see that it is not as bad as my mind makes it out to be.”
Michael Price | Web Developer
How the course works
- 🖥 Worry Free is a self-paced course. You can work through the lessons and exercises anytime and at your own pace.
- 💎 You will get lifetime access to the course content and material, including newly added content and material over time.
- 🎯 The course is brief with zero fluff. You can work through the whole thing in under 2 hours.
“The course has given me a template for managing worry and minimizing anxiety.”
“I appreciated the simplicity & practical applications in real life. I now have a much better relationship with worry.”
Diana Hamer | Retired MD and Artist
- 👋 Intro and Welcome. Overview + how to use the course effectively.
- ⚙️ The Mechanics of Worry. How worry works, why we get stuck, and how to break the chronic worry habit for good.
- 📝 Scheduled Worry. How to use scheduled worry time to break the habit of chronic worry for good.
- 💆♀️ The C.A.L.M. Method. A simple framework to manage intense worries in the moment. Stop avoiding worry and learn how to confront and move past it in a healthy way.
- 🏋️♂️ Anxiety-Focused Mindfulness. A practical approach to using mindfulness to strengthen your attentional muscles and detach from worry and anxiety confidently.
- 📈 The Plan. A structured, 30-day plan for implementing the core practices and habits.
- 🎁 Bonus Content. Over time, extra content will be added to the course to help supplement and reinforce the core principles and practices.
“Clear, concrete ways to deal with worry and anxiety.”
“I’ve heard people throw around some of the ideas you express in the course, but you’re so clear and specific that I feel I can do all the exercises you’re recommending.”
Richard Wills | Physician
Get the Course Today
When you purchases the course, you get lifetime access, including future updates and new content added over time.